All Hacks Online: Crysis 3 Trainer Hack – Download
Buyandsell Alertpay Liberty Reserve. Vampire is the latest version of the Liberty Reserve hacking software with easy to use interface - This software is the - This software automatically establishes connection with the Liberty Reserve Database and gathers all the info of the target account - This software works with unlimited IP and no restriction of IP. Sell-Buy Scalper Agr Download.
Money Bookers (Skrill) Money Adder 2020 Hack
Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse you download the app. Forex Trading Resources & Tools: Commercial Network https://trisha-ls.ru/crack/?key=324.
Free Website Counter Showing Visitor Location on Map
Pietermaritzburg Accommodation, KwaZulu-Natal
Also the indicator gives a signal to open positions and gives an advice on their direction. LIBERTY RESERVE 2020 HACK (1) LOCKERZ PTZ POINT HACK 2020 (1) minecraft hack (3) Mobile hack (3) multiplayer (5) network (2) networking (4) Online (3) Others Hacks (1) Paypal Hack (11) Play (3) player (4) PNS Code Generator (1) queue (2) range (2) RapidShare Hacking Tools Aio (1) region (2) RuneScape (1) site (2) Skype Hack (1) south east asia. Our website aims to help people find useful information and access police services online.
|1||IGI - International General Insurance Co. Ltd.||5%|
|2||Smokeless Success - Long Beach, CA||35%|
|3||MS IIS 6.0 WebDAV Auth. Bypass Exploit v1.1 (perl)||88%|
|4||Minnesota Bike/Hike Guide - Spring 2020 by HaveFunBiking||76%|
|5||Hack-uri la toate jocurile de pe facebook www.soft-hack||67%|
|6||Vice City Ultimate Trainer v2||21%|
Community - The Tech Game - The Tech Game
American Express Cards: Travel Insurance Benefits Guide https://trisha-ls.ru/crack/?key=306. MapDel 3-2-1 Formula Trade Manual will be launched 4th of January 2020. The prefix dyna means power; however, dynamic IP addresses aren't more powerful, but they can change (or be.
Free crypto Itemizing and Delisting Bulletins: Week 47
Check out 24-hour breaking news, sports, weather, entertainment and more. Vintage Retro 1981 SciSys Chess Champion Mark V Electronic Game. Meeting Summary Template.
Key generator a detailed view of the vhost user protocol and its
Personal Pins I try to aim for main game are: * For Regular Noise: 1. Vacu Squeeze - (Sweeper) 2. Blue Blood Burns Blue x2 or Spider's Silk x2 or Meteor Spike x2 3. Healing Whale or Splish Splash Barrier (healing) 4. Velocity. All Hacks Online (45) download free (28) free download (28) download (23) Hacks (22) free (20) free hacks (17) cheats (13) download hacks (12) cheat (10) free hack (10) tool (10) facebook (9) facebook games hacks (9) download hack (8) generator (7) adder (5) coins (5) download free hacks (5) trainer (5) facebook cheats (4) hack download (4) money (4) update (4) For (3) Need. It's the difference between a dynamic vs. static IP address.
Forex Trading Resources & Tools: December 2020
Play4Free Funds Generator v1.0 - 2020; ALLODS HACK - free download; Skype Money Adder 100% Working Tested 2020; BEGONE HACK 2020 - free download; Simcity Social Cheats Diamonds Simoleons Energy Hack Tool; Liberty Reserve Money Adder 2020 - 100% Work; Torchlight 2 serial key code generator - free hack; Play4free Funds Generator v2.1 - 2020 Free. Playstation 3 Cheat PKGs 4.20-4.50. Get 193 money PHP scripts on CodeCanyon.
HACKING PAYPAL ACCOUNTS AND CASHING OUT QUICK: HACKED
On the 5th Dec 1994 MacWEEK published an article by Robert Hess on Bungie's soon to be released game Marathon. Make sure you've read the FAQ. Raised lines reference streets, roads and highways.
FREE DOWNLOAD GAME Intrusion 2 v1.0 FULL VERSION (PC/ENG
Labels: 2020, good game gangster hack, good game gangster hacked, good game gangster hile, good game gangster hileleri, good game mafia para hilesi, goodgame gangsta hack. Steam Community: : Guide: : Complete Custom Campaigns List source. Doug went on to earn his BA in History at West Liberty State College in West Liberty, WV.
Activation code cisco DevNet: APIs, SDKs, Sandbox, and Community for Cisco
SMOK trademark, 41 finished atomizers, 39, 938. SIM-ple Jack's Special Reserve- Brantome France 1917? Liberty Reserve was later closed after an international money laundering investigation.
Patch sTM32CubeMonitor release v1.1.0 - Release note
Stand-alone document with DASH-8. Arthur Budovsky had pleaded guilty to conspiring to commit money laundering. Federal Reserve Neil Haggerty April.
Serial code grand Theft Auto: iFruit - Apps on Google Play
Our custom oligo synthesis platforms provide innovative research tools for genomics applications using NGS, CRISPR, qPCR, and synthetic biology. Browser ID (User-Agent) Strings. Crysis 3 Trainer Hack Cheats v1.0.
Serial key forex Margin - the required amount of collateral
LIBERTY RESERVE HACK - $150 CVV2 AND Bank logins I Seller Cvv2 (US, UK, AU, Italia, EURO. Liberty reserve hack v1.0. STLINK-V3 bridge API release v1.0.0 - Release note.
Serial number paypal Money Adder Videos
Get pre-qualified for an auto loan in 2 minutes. Responsibility Matrix for a Conference Project.xlsx. Contact me on my email address: [email protected][HOST].
- Nutanix Support & Insights
- Ombudsman Scheme V1 - Capital Float
- Welcome to BGS - British Geological Survey
- Sharecash Downloader Bypass Surveys New 2020, www.PKR.com
- All Hacks Online: Arcane Legends Hack Tool
- RELEASED Payza Money Adder V2 0 Hack May 2020 Mediafire Link
- Regulating Blockchain, DLT and Smart Contracts: a
Hacked qualys Security Blog
The two dive deep into this conversation, discussing why dApp platform tokens shouldn't have any value, why Bitcoin's quest to become the reserve currency of the world has the biggest potential from an investment perspective, and some thoughts on anon coins and. A world class African exchange located in Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa. The principal objective in this public access knowledgebase is to promote and enable the.
Redeem code hacking keygen, serial, crack, generator, unlock
Level 2 Plugin (1) liberty reserve down (1) liberty reserve gone (1). Tales from the Crypt #34: Murad Mahmudov by Tales from the try this. It also Used to Transfer Money from One PayPal Account to Another With out Any Risk.
Crack motorcycles & Scooters Moped For Sale Buy Online Have it
Top 5 RPGs Compiled Charts 2020-Present Adventure Game Industry Market Research Summary (RPGs) V1.0 Ryan Dancey: Acquiring TSR Q&A With Gary Gygax TSR, WotC, & Paizo: A Comparative History D&D Pronunciation Guide Eric Noah's Unofficial D&D 3rd Edition News D&D in the Mainstream D&D & RPG History About Morrus. Pal-V Liberty flying car is now street-legal in Europe. The following economic parameters are used in the optimization.
[SELL/TRADE][US-CA] Lowered prices! Tons of decks, fontaine, anyone, orbit, touch, ellusionist, madison, saturns, and more
submitted by kardonian to PlayingCardsMarket
Hello, I am selling a good chunk of my collection. I am also willing to trade (see bottom of post). Note that shipping is not included in prices.
If the item has the word "set" in it, I am likely not going to break the set, but feel free to make an offer.
Many of these decks are open but unused. If the item says "opened" you are free to assume it is unused unless otherwise specified. I will say if it has been shuffled a few times, or specify the condition if it has been used a significant amount.
Please feel free to make offers and negotiate! I am happy to work out partial trade/ sales and other deals, just ask. I am also willing to give bulk discounts:
-6+ decks: 5% off (excluding cheap decks)
-12+ decks: 10% off (excluding cheap decks)
-18+ decks: 15% off (excluding cheap decks)
Cheap decks: $35 plus shipping for any 6 decks or $60 plus shipping for any 12 decks:
-sealed views v1, sealed green cherries, open mortalis (9.5/10), signed and open CC NOC (shuffled like twice), open pink zone (shuffled a few times), open omega (shuffled a few times), open Casino royale mystic, sealed 7-11, sealed coffee 7-11, 2x sealed lefty bicycle, sealed magic con '14, sealed blue icons, 2x sealed green lucky draw, open mechanic deck v2 (9/10), open mechanic optricks v1 (9/10), open black NOC (8.5/10), open black superior back (6.5/ 10), used talons (8.5/10), used killer bees (8/10), used sea shepherds (9.5/10), used SWE (8.5/10), open white ghost gaff, open white ghost (9.5/10), open black ghost (9.5/10), used blue keepers (9/10), used red keepers (9.5/10), new green keepers *reloads* (comes with a plain white box), sealed roadhouse, sealed blue kittens, sealed kittens, used purple LTD (7.5/10), used red LTD mini (7/10), trashed black rounder (3/10), 2x sealed E team deck, open red knights, open white knights
SOLD-sealed J&T, sealed mortalis, sealed sons of liberty, sealed off the wall, sealed bruce lee, open silver peau doux (unused)
-Makers set: $125 (one of each color, all sealed and signed under cello)
-Hollingworth set: $120 (one burgundy and one green both signed under cello)
-Mirage set: $55
-Cardistry touch set: $60 (origin is 9/10, pulse is sealed, blue pulse is 9.5/10)
-Saturns set: $85 (open blue, open red, open honeycomb, used hyperspace (8/10), open knockoff "circle X orange")
-signed odyssey set: $95 (all new, cello opened to be signed but the tucks have never been opened)
-CC deck set: $120 (open 16, open 17, open 18 (with seal), open CCC18, used 19, sealed 19, open CCC19, open MPC Beta 1 '18, open MPC Beta 1 '19)
-Madison Dealers set: $140 (one of each color, all sealed)
-madison confessions set: $45 (open hellions v1, open martyrs, open confession, open saints, open hellions v2)
-Republic set: $120 (open Sultan, open sultan treasury, open republic V2, open white royal reserve, sealed black royal reserve, sealed republic v3, sealed republic v3 artist edition)
SOLD-Artifice set: $100 (Sealed red artifice, open purple v2, open blue v2, open green v2, open gold, open white, open black club, artifice card clip)
-white glove peau doux: $70
-signed white glove peau doux: $110 (signed under cello)
SOLD-silver peau doux: $15
-gold peau doux: $25 (open but unused, new condition, signed on tuck)
-Art of magic: $70 (signed under cello)
-D&D private reserve with wax seal (signed): $85
-sealed CC'17: $20
-sealed orbit v6: $15
-sealed cc orbit (#0188): $100
-pooped black (box and cards are 3.5/10) and pink fontaine (box is 2/10, cards 4/10): $40 for both
-1st v1: $70
-1st V2 (3x): $30 each
-signed 1st v2: $60
-carpe noctem: $70
-madison rounder red private reserve: $60
-madison rounder scarlet: $55
-anyone HIE: $50
-Rip v2 fontaine (7x): $25 each
-Braindead fontaine (7x): $40 each
****Buy six or more of either fontaine and get the brick box free. By itself, the brick box is $25 and will be expensive to ship alone since it is glued and cannot be shipped flat so you might as well add some decks with it
THINGS I AM LOOKING FOR MOST IN TRADES:
I know this is a fat list, so if you don't want to read it all, fair enough. Still feel free to make trade offers since I probably left off a lot of stuff. And for the most part I don't mind if they are open or sealed.
-red logos, purple logos, grey checks, holomirror, fontaines open or sealed (pre good co), Meadow decks, missing NY, any dealersgrip decks open or sealed, any fontaine stickers, the wooden fontaine wine box, any fontaine merch (especially the chinatown and good co merch), 1x odyssey elite, 1x polaris solstice
MAME 0.186 has been released!
New working arcade games include Epos Revenger ’84, Jockey Club II, Hashire Patrol Car, the Mega Play version of Gunstar Heroes, and the much-awaited Taito Classic Space Cyclone. Improvements to emulation make Legionnaire and Heated Barrel fully playable at long last, and Megatouch XL 6000 is working in this release. There are also plenty of new versions of supported games, including a world release of the puzzle game Star Sweep, the Taito licensed version of Bagman, the Japanese release of Top Landing, the Italian release of Penky, and European bootlegs of Amidar and Phoenix. We’ve got some exciting improvements to supported arcade games this month, too. Sound effects for Universal’s Cheeky Mouse are now supported, and the analog section of the melody synthesiser used in Zaccaria’s Jack Rabbit and Money Money has been implemented, although it’s still missing the cassa (bass drum) sound at the moment. We need schematics and quality PCB photos to add support for analog sound synthesis in more games, so if you find any we’d really appreciate if you could send them our way.
New working home/handheld games include Jungle Soft Zone 60, Gradius, Lone ranger, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Top Gun, and the Game & Watch titles Mario’s Cement Factory, Boxing, Donkey Kong II and Mickey & Donald. The CoCo Games master cartridge is supported as a CoCo slot device, support for the French Minitel 2 terminal has been added (thanks to Jean-François Del Nero), and there’s some more progress on the InterPro systems from Patrick Mackinlay. Peripherals for the TI-99 home computer family have been overhauled, making the PEB a slot device that plugs into the I/O port – this will require changes to your configuration if you use this family of computers.
Finally, the -listroms verb supports device sets (e.g. mpu401 or m68705p3), -listroms, -verifyroms and -listxml support multiple patterns on the command line, -verifyroms is much faster when a small number of sets are specified, and the romcmp tool has seen several improvements.
Get the source/Windows binaries from the download page and enjoy all the improvements. Thanks for continuing to use and support the one and only MAME.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 00599: [DIP/Input] (m72.cpp) poundfor: You can't move the arrows on the menu screens to choose the other boxer or game (AJR)
- 06103: [Documentation] (taitopjc.cpp) optiger: The correct description is "Operation Tiger (Ver 2.14 O)" (sjy96525)
- 06540: [Crash/Freeze] (hh_tms1k.cpp) bshipb: [debug] Assert when starting emulation (Robbbert)
- 06541: [Crash/Freeze] (laserbat.cpp) laserbat, lazarian: [debug] Assert when starting emulation (Robbbert)
- 06542: [Crash/Freeze] (toratora.cpp) All set in toratora.cpp: [debug] Assert when starting emulation (Robbbert)
- 06544: [Crash/Freeze] (didact.cpp) can09: [debug] Assert when starting emulation (Robbbert)
- 06547: [Crash/Freeze] (tv990.cpp) All sets in tv990.cpp: [debug] Assert when starting emulation (Robbbert)
- 06555: [Crash/Freeze] (apple2.cpp) All sets in apple2.cpp, apple2e.cpp: Mounting ezcgi9938 or ezgui9958 into any slot causes Fatal Error (AJR)
- 06558: [Interface] agat7 and others: mame -verifyroms not working for agat7 and 129 other sets (Nathan Woods)
- 06560: [Crash/Freeze] (coco3.cpp) All sets in coco12.cpp, coco3.cpp: Loading cartridges from softlists locks up emulator (Nathan Woods)
- 06575: [Debugger] DEBUGGER: MAME crashes when given the 'symlist' command in the debugger (Nathan Woods)
- 06587: [Sound] (model1.cpp) vf: Loss of Sound (AJR)
- 06589: [Graphics] (namcos1.cpp) puzlclub: Title Screen corruption (Ivan Vangelista)
- 06591: [Interface] (ksys573.cpp) All sets in ksys573.cpp: Exception when attempting -listxml (Nathan Woods)
New working machines
- Fidelity Sensory Chess Challenger 6 [hap, yoyo_chessboard]
- Game & Watch: Mario's Cement Factory [hap, Sean Riddle, JonasP]
- Gunstar Heroes (Mega Play) [colour thief, brizzo]
- Hashire Patrol Car (J 990326 V1.000) [BillD, ShouTime, rtw, Sean Sutton, Smitdogg, MetalliC, The Dumping Union]
- Jang Taku (V 1.3) [system11, The Dumping Union]
- Jockey Club II (v1.12X, older hardware) [Luca Elia, Gerald (COY), ANY]
- Minitel 2 [Jean-Francois DEL NERO]
- Novag Constellation Forte (version A) [Berger]
- Player's Edge Plus (PS0629) Double Hot Peppers Slots [Brian Troha]
- Revenger '84 (newer) [Andrew Welburn, Craig Anstett, Angelo Salese]
- Space Cyclone [David Haywood, Nicolas Francfort, Sean Sutton, Tourniquet, ShouTime, Anonymous Donator, ranger_lennier, David Stevens, Mr. Goodwraith, John Wilke, Paul Vining, Ryan Gatto, rtw, Jan Stuhler, Rod_Wod, Elliott Kipper, Greg Stout, =/STARRIDER\=, Ross Esposito, Paul Gaulton, Chris Heflin, Anonymous Donator from Switzerland, Fabien Marsaud, Surgeville, krick, B2K24, Anonymous Donator from Italy, David Jorge, Andrea Babich, Ciacchi Stefano, Mucci, gamez fan, Brian Troha, VFR750P, anonymous, Mr. Anonymous from Outer Space, InsertMoreCoins, Game Preservation Society, dax_PL, Russell Howard, Peter Wilhelmsen, Sebastien Monassa, f205v, Smitdogg, Gerald (COY), Brian Sutherland, The Dumping Union]
- Zone 60 (Jungle Soft / Ultimate Products (HK) Ltd) [RebeccaRGB]
New working clones
- Bagman (Taito) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Bucky O'Hare (ver JAA) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Cadillacs and Dinosaurs (Asia TW 930223) [yuic]
- Captain Silver (Japan, revision 1) [Apocalypse, The Dumping Union]
- Craft II+ [Datassette, R. Belmont]
- Dottori-Man Jr. [hap]
- Heathkit H-19 w/ ULTRA ROM [Mark Garlanger]
- Jackal (bootleg, Rotary Joystick) [f205v, The Iron Goat]
- Jockey Club II (v1.01, older hardware) [Luca Elia, Gerald (COY), ANY]
- Jockey Club II (v1.10X, older hardware) [Luca Elia, Gerald (COY), ANY]
- Jockey Club II (v2.03X RC, older hardware, prototype) [Luca Elia, Gerald (COY), ANY]
- Jockey Club II (v2.00, newer hardware) [Luca Elia, Gerald (COY), ANY]
- Jockey Club II (v2.01X, newer hardware) [Luca Elia, Gerald (COY), ANY]
- Jockey Club II (v2.04, newer hardware) [Luca Elia, Gerald (COY), ANY]
- Jockey Club II (v2.20X, newer hardware) [Luca Elia, Gerald (COY), ANY]
- King of Boxer (Japan) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Mahjong Yarou [BET] (Japan, set 2) [system11, The Dumping Union]
- Mandinga (bootleg of Amidar) [Josele Fernandez]
- Mega Force (US) [ShoutTime, The Dumping Union]
- MegaTouch XL 6000 (Version r04) [Carl, R. Belmont]
- Mouse Trap (version 4, bootleg) [f205v]
- Nebulous Bee [Ivan Vangelista]
- Nibbler (rev 7) [CraftyMech]
- Ojanko Club (Japan, Program Ver. 1.2) [Yasuhiro Ogawa]
- Pang (bootleg, set 5) [Gerald (COY), ShinobiZ]
- Penky (Italian) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Phoenix (Hellomat Automaten bootleg) [unknown]
- Rastan Saga (Japan Rev 1) [Michel BLANCO]
- Real Mahjong Haihai (Japan, older) [system11, The Dumping Union]
- Shiritsu Justice Gakuen: Legion of Heroes (Japan 971216) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Space War (Leisure and Allied) [Kaizen]
- Space Wipeout [Andrew Welburn]
- Speak & Spell (Spanish, prototype) [hap, Sean Riddle, David Viens]
- Star Sweep (World, STP2/VER.A) [Coolmod/Bill D]
- Super Street Fighter II: The Tournament Battle (Asia 931005) [idc/Team Avalaunch]
- Tatacot (JA 951128 V1.000) [BillD, ShouTime, Sean Sutton, Anonymous Donator, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Top Landing (Japan) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Touchmaster 2000 (v4.XX3 Spanish Evaluation) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Touchmaster 3000 (v5.02 Spainish) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Touchmaster 3000 (v5.XX Standard AMOA Evaluation) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Wonder Boy (set 6, 315-5179) [Mathieu Patard]
Machines promoted to working
- 7 Smash [David Haywood]
- Contra (handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Game & Watch: Boxing [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Game & Watch: Donkey Kong II [hap, Sean Riddle, Reinier]
- Game & Watch: Mickey & Donald [hap, Sean Riddle, O. Galibert]
- Gradius (handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Heated Barrel (World version 3) [O. Galibert, Angelo Salese, David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina, David Graves]
- Legionnaire (World) [O. Galibert, Angelo Salese, David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina, David Graves]
- Lone Ranger (handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Mahjong Yarou [BET] (Japan, set 1) [Guru, Ivan Vangelista]
- MegaTouch XL (Version R1, prototype?) [Carl, R. Belmont]
- MegaTouch XL 6000 (Version r07) [Carl, R. Belmont]
- Microman Battle Charge (J 990326 V1.000) [MetalliC]
- Poker Genius [AJR]
- Technical Bowling (J 971212 V1.000) [MetalliC]
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Top Gun (handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
Clones promoted to working
- Galaxy Wars (Taito) [Kaizen]
- Heated Barrel (Electronic Devices license) [O. Galibert, Angelo Salese, David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina, David Graves]
- Heated Barrel (US) [O. Galibert, Angelo Salese, David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina, David Graves]
- Heated Barrel (World old version) [O. Galibert, Angelo Salese, David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina, David Graves]
- Heated Barrel (World version 2) [O. Galibert, Angelo Salese, David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina, David Graves]
- Jockey Club II (v1.00, older hardware) [Luca Elia, Gerald (COY), ANY]
- Jockey Club II (v2.05, newer hardware) [Luca Elia, Gerald (COY), ANY]
- Legionnaire (Japan) [O. Galibert, Angelo Salese, David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina, David Graves]
- Legionnaire (US) [O. Galibert, Angelo Salese, David Haywood, Tomasz Slanina, David Graves]
- MegaTouch XL 6000 (Version r02) [Carl, R. Belmont]
- T.T. Defender [ShouTime]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- A-Plan [Guru]
- Acorn Communicator [R. Belmont]
- Betting Zoo - Mr. Cashman (0251064, US) [Heihachi_73]
- BPM Microsystems BP-1200 [Lord Nightmare]
- Buccaneer (0252523, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Canyon Rose (AHG1463, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Chrysler Electronic Voice Alert (11-function) [hap, Sean Riddle, David Viens]
- Cyber Arcade 120-in-1 [David Haywood]
- Diamond Destiny (AHG1533, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Dragon Treasure (Rev B) (GDS-0030B) [f205v, rtw]
- Dream Hunting (US) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Football Power [ArcadeHacker, The Dumping Union]
- Fortune Fever (BHG1566, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Hog Wild (US) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- InterAct 32-in-1 [David Haywood]
- InterAct 8-in-1 [David Haywood]
- Jumping Beans (0100161V, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
- Lexibook Compact Cyber Arcade [David Haywood]
- Mushiking The King Of Beetles 2004 Second (Japan) [f205v, rtw]
- One For All (0101503V, New Zealand) [Heihachi_73]
- Quest of D Oukoku no Syugosya Ver. 3.02 [ShouTime]
- Quest of D The Battle Kingdom [ShouTime]
- Return of the Samurai (10117211, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
- Royal King Jang Oh 2 (v4.00 1984 Jun 10th) [system11, The Dumping Union]
- Scatter Magic III (0452569, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Shoot Away II [R. Belmont, Surgeville, Sean Sutton, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Sweet Liberty Deluxe (AHG1575, US) [Heihachi_73]
- V-Dog (prototype) [David Haywood]
- Wild Coyote (AHG1515, US) [Heihachi_73]
- dreamGEAR 75-in-1 [David Haywood]
- dreamGEAR My Arcade Portable Gaming System (DGUN-2561) [David Haywood]
- dreamGEAR Wireless Motion Control with 130 games (DGUN-2500) [David Haywood]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- Bachelorette Party (BHG1579, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Big Ben (20126911, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
- Big Red (1J009211, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
- Capcom Vs. SNK 2 Mark Of The Millennium 2001 (GDL-0008) [rtw, Eunice Rodriguez, Surgeville, Jacob Kesinger, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Cash Crop (0300447V, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
- Dragon Treasure (Rev A) (GDS-0030A) [f205v, rtw]
- Dynamite Jack (CHG1562, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Enchanted Forest - Cash Express (CHG1536, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Geisha - Jackpot Carnival (0351033, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Helen of Troy (1J008311, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
- Inca Sun (DHG1577, US) [Heihachi_73]
- King Penguin (20109021, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
- Koala Mint (CHG1573, US, set 2) [Heihachi_73]
- Loco Loot (AHG1513, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Margarita Magic (EHG1559, US, set 2) [Heihachi_73]
- Mountain Money (BHG1465, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Mountain Money - Cash Express (AHG1629, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Party Gras (AHG1568, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Peacock Magic (0151352, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Penguin Pays (0300113V, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
- Pompeii (0151158, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Queen of the Nile (0301059V, Holland) [Heihachi_73]
- Queen of the Nile Special Edition (20102811, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
- Special Forces Elite Training (v01.02.00) [ShouTime, R. Belmont, The Dumping Union]
- Star Trek: Voyager (stand-up version 1.002) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union, R. Belmont]
- Sun & Moon (0251303, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Super Bucks II (0300006V, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1.04) Germany [PinMAME]
- Thrill Drive 2 (ver JAA) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Toucan Tango (0301388V, Holland) [Heihachi_73]
- Unicorn Dreaming (BHG1584, US) [Heihachi_73]
- Wild Thing (0201176V, NSW/ACT) [Heihachi_73]
New working software list additions
- cgenie_cass: Colour Frog, Synthesizer (TCS), Colour-Zap Ver 1.0 (TCS), DIG-BOY (TCS) [Juergen Buchmueller]
- Arkanoid 2: Revenge of Doh, Crime Wave, Prince of Persia (5.25", v1.1), Operation Wolf, Terminator 2: Judgment Day [ArcadeShadow]
- Ferrari Formula One, Savage [breiztiger]
- ibm5170: Dark Seed, The Secret of Monkey Island [ArcadeShadow]
- ibm5150, ibm5170: Many IBM PC-DOS sets [Justin Kerk]
- t1000: MS-DOS (Version 2.11, Tandy version 02.11.24), MS-DOS (Verson 3.30, Tandy Version 03.30.20) [Justin Kerk]
- z80ne_cass: 27 known titles in 1200, 600 and 300 Baud variants [Reagan Roush]
- z80ne_flop: 39 known titles [Reagan Roush]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- gba_ereader: Doubutsu no Mori Card-e (Series 1 and Series 2 cards) [Shideravan]
Translations added or modified
- Hungarian [Lothar Serra Mari]
- seibucop.cpp: Fixed Legionnaire / Heated Barrel scenery walking bug (a different 138e is used). [Angelo Salese]
- epos.cpp: Several changes to The Dealer, Revenger '84 and Beastie Feastie hardware: [Angelo Salese]
- Fixed RAM based colors.
- Added backup RAM support.
- Added flip screen support.
- m14.cpp: Revised PT Reach Mahjong, making it actually work: [Angelo Salese]
- Added ball and paddle screen drawing, green background as per flyer pictures, and flip screen support.
- Added reach button and updated input labels.
- k054321: Implemented as a device. [O. Galibert, Phil Bennett]
- z180: Fixed obvious typo detected by Coverity, thanks Coverity. [O. Galibert]
- Added a mechanism for devices to generate clocks for other devices: [AJR]
- Made set_unscaled_clock and set_clock_scale not call notify_clock_changed unless the device has been started.
- Made owner-derived clocks update whenever the owner's clock changes, including at configuration time.
- Add clock_update_delegate type to represent device-generated clock outputs that may be dynamically modified.
- Partially rewrote uPD4701 device and hooked it up to a few Sega games. [AJR]
- Added uPD4701A device to cabal (trackball sets), calibr50, eaglshot, horshoes, poundfor and wwallyj. [AJR]
- segae.cpp: Added PPI and coin counters. [AJR]
- Made MC-8123 into a device. [AJR]
- megatech.cpp: Fixed Free Play regression. [AJR]
- arabfgt: Replaced protection MCU simulation with emulation of actual program. [AJR]
- taito_l.cpp: More MB8421, less HOLD_LINE (fixes sound in evilston). [AJR]
- acommand: Use tilemap device. [AJR]
- daytona: Added feedback driver board (including ROM). [AJR]
- fresh: Added some sound. [AJR]
- liberate.cpp: All PSGs are AY-3-8912A. [AJR]
- mrflea: Use PPIs for interboard communication and PIC for sub interrupt. [AJR]
- model1.cpp: Worked around race condition that caused vf to lose sound. [AJR]
- Causes swa to show an error message before booting normally due to poor I/O board emulation.
- Fixed bug that permanently disabled some UI search strings when they were cleared. [AJR]
- Copy longname, manufacturer, year, filetype, etc. for image info in all softlisted cases. [AJR]
- Made -listroms display a user-friendly message when no ROMs are required. [AJR]
- Improvements to romcmp: [AJR]
- Identify plain ASCII text files as such.
- If a ROM has the same data in each half, print the hashes for that.
- Avoid buffer overruns.
- For calculating address masks, don't assume file size to be a power of 2.
- Replace linenoise-ng with a simpler port that uses a different UTF-8 parser. [Carl]
- plugins/console: Improved suggested completions. [Carl]
- luckgrln.cpp: Added DIPs and layout for 7smash, promoted to working. [David Haywood]
- Preliminary steps for basic VT03 (NES clone) support: [David Haywood]
- Allowed derived classes to extend the PPU functionality to support the basic modes.
- Added VT03 PPU variant and machine driver.
- Moved mc_dgear from nes.xml to this driver and added several dumps.
- Added some support for cybar120 extended sprite addressing.
- mitchell.cpp: Fixed NVRAM saving. [David Haywood]
- scyclone.cpp updates - promoted to working: [David Haywood]
- Added sprite colours and preliminary starfield (no twinkle, uncertain star positions).
- Documented probably hardware collision feature.
- Added preliminary flipscreen support.
- Added sound - discrete section missing.
- Added save state support.
- ojankohs: Rewrote input handling: [Dirk Best]
- Added missing player 2 controls.
- Verified and removed non-existent keys from games.
- Added DIP switch locations to all games and identified some unknown DIP switches.
- Cleaned up and corrected code, and removed runtime tagmap lookups.
- Hooked up PPI(s) for chinsan, igspoker, jackie, megaphx, thief and upscope. [Dirk Best]
- chinsan: Merged with mayumi driver, general improvements and cleanup: [Dirk Best]
- Cleaned up inputs and added flip flop and statistics buttons.
- Identified coinage and demo sound DIP switches.
- Set YM2203 clock to a more likely 10MHz/8.
- Hooked up interrupt enable, flip screen and NVRAM.
- thief: Verified XTALs and cleaned up machine configurations. [Dirk Best]
- megaphx: Replaced PIC16C54 MCU simulation with emulation using existing dump. [Dirk Best]
- Also cleaned up DIP switches, added DIP locations, and added documentation.
- Added new SN54/74166 8-Bit Parallel-In/Serial-Out Shift Register device. [Dirk Best]
- ym2203: Fixed crash on fatal errors. [Dirk Best]
- emupal: Added error handling and allowed palette region name to be overridden. [Dirk Best]
- Replaced some custom palette initialisation functions with appropriate standard callbacks. [Dirk Best]
- ui: Added ability to select different tilemap categories in tilemap viewer with page up/down keys. [Dirk Best]
- via6522 updates, adds support for external clock: [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
- Refactored shifter, adding support for more features and fixing a few bugs.
- Tuned shifter IRQ timing to be more cycle accurate.
- Fixed the flank timer value, which improves but doesn't completely fix the vectrex regression.
- z80scc: Implemented Reset Tx Interrupt Pending Command (fixes virtpool). [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
- Added support for Seiko S-29X90 16-bit EEPROMs. [Luca Elia]
- Seta ST-0020 updates: added 4 tilemaps and switchable resolution - ST-0032 video on par with ST-0020. [Luca Elia]
- jclub2.cpp: Jockey Club II updates: [Luca Elia]
- Split sets by software revision.
- Added default EEPROMs and documented the procedure.
- Finished I/O and added layout for on-screen keyboards.
- Added sound communication.
- Fixed backgrounds and colors.
- Added hopper-like mode to ticket dispenser device. [MetalliC]
- ti99: Improvements to peripheral handling: [Michael Zapf]
- Rearranged bus/ti99 subtree, moved classes into namespaces, moved ti99 stuff from ti99x to ti99/internal.
- Split big, all-in-one gromport.cpp into separate device files, introducing "gromport" as a bus of its own.
- Added console connector "ioport" with PEB as slot option - PEB now needs to be plugged into TI-99/4/4A/8.
- Added hack to fish hashpath option out of INI files prior to softlist evaluation. [Nathan Woods]
- Fixed issue in image identification code accessing an empty vector when the hashed data length is zero. [Nathan Woods]
- CoCo: Made 6883 SAM control the root device clock, and changed CoCo devices to use derived clocks. [Nathan Woods]
- Cleanups to ram_device: [Nathan Woods]
- Expose specific options, removing the burden of parsing RAM strings from clients.
- Moved validation of command line arguments out of device_validity_check().
- imgtool updates: [Nathan Woods]
- Cleaned up validity code and transitioned to std::wcerr as Windows doesn't like mixing std::wc(out|err) with printf.
- Fixed issue with 'listfilters' command.
- Extremely basic fix to the imgtool <-> CHD HD bridge (really nees much more work).
- Simplified CHD metadata load since C++11 allows writing to a std::string directly.
- Windows options fixes: [Nathan Woods]
- Removed redundant ";global_inputs".
- Disambiguated "yiqp" abbreviation - YIQ phase count is now "yiqpc" (YIQ pixel clock scaling is still "yiqp").
- Auxiliary verb handling cleanup: [Nathan Woods]
- Fixed a bug where resolved slot/image options would choke -romident.
- Fixed crash when -romident is not supplied any arguments.
- Converted verb handlers to take arguments as a vector of strings.
- Fixed regression preventing -listslots/-listmedia working when slot options are specified.
- Don't strip spaces/quotes from command line arguments, only INI option values. [Nathan Woods]
- Fixed an issue that could cause problems when loading reset_on_load devices from software lists at runtime. [Nathan Woods]
- Miscellaneous cleanup and modernisation: [Nathan Woods]
- Polished up traces of slot options menu's pre-C++ heritage and moved completely private code to an anonymous namespace.
- Created device_slot_interface::slot_name() to wrap pattern of taking the tag and removing the initial colon.
- Changed runningmachine::schedule[load|save]() to take 'std::string &&' instead of 'const char *'.
- Converted running_machine::saveload_schedule to scoped enum.
- Changed 'int ignore_warnings' parameter on core_options::parse_ini_file() to 'bool ignore_unknown_options'.
- Retired min/max in attotime.h in favor of std::[min|max]().
- cgenie: Fixed loading ROMs from softlist in floppy interface. [Nigel Barnes]
- wicat: Added floppy drive and attached software list (not working). [Nigel Barnes]
- z180: Added support for DREQ and TEND signals, and fixed dma0 count and DREQ handling. [BartmanAbyss]
- Fixed two software loading bugs: [Robbbert]
- Fatal error on reset if either a multipart softlist item was loaded, or a single-part item was loaded into a system with more than one slot of the same media type.
- Fatal error on non-existent images specified in INI files (bad image is ejected, restoring previous behaviour).
- xbox/chihiro updates: [Samuele Zannoli]
- Migrated PCI devices to new PCI bus framework.
- Made USB peripherals slot devices.
- seattle, vegas: Updated drivers to new PCI bus system. [Ted Green]
- iteagle: Added save state support. [Ted Green]
- vrc5074: Added new Nile 4 System Controller device. [Ted Green]
- Fixed graphics decode issues and improved palette generation in Dodge Man and Battle Cross. [Tomasz Slanina]
- hcd62121: Improved rotate and shift instructions; identified COM and PORT registers; fixed unidasm configuration. [Wilbert Pol]
- H8 improvements: [BartmanAbyss]
- Fixed nstruction eepmov.b (used r4h instead of r4l).
- Added support for non-autorequest DMA (DREQ edge, DREQ level).
- Added support for H8/300H to h8_dma (previously only H8/300S supported).
- Added DMA channels and RTMCSR register to H8/3002.
- Added (partial) correct register mappings to HD6345. [BartmanAbyss]
- hp9845: Added Support for HPI floppy format used for HP-formatted 8" floppy disks. [F.Ulivi, A.Kueckes]
- hp9895: Fixed a segfault when emulating the HP9845 drive (caused by rounding errors). [F.Ulivi]
- hp9845: Display improvements and softkey support: [F.Ulivi]
- Improved text video of 45C, improved graphic cursors of 45C and 45T, and implemented softkeys for 45C and 45T.
- hp9845: Fixed a system freeze when loading memory tester from tape. [F.Ulivi]
- starshp1: Removed hack to restore correct behavior when ships explode. [Frank Palazzolo]
- N64 RSP DRC: Wrap PC to 12 bits in a few more places. [Happy]
- Added support for French Minitel 2 Terminal: [Jean-Francois DEL NERO]
- Added support for TS9347 display processor variant.
- Fixed visible area.
- Fixed random crash in EF9345/TS9347 when drawing characters at right or bottom border.
- Fixed 6800 invalid instruction length/program counter behavior and renamed invalid opcodes. [Jean-Francois DEL NERO]
- This makes goupil g1 Basic work.
- Fixed audio sample ROM mapping and corrected title of Pata Pata Panic. [Katsuhiko Kagami]
- Previously called "Acchi Muite Hoi" based on incorrect auction description.
- InterPro improvements - ip2800 boots to FDM prompt with many memdiag test failures: [Patrick Mackinlay]
- Fixed CPU/MMU ssw bug.
- Added preliminary nscsi support.
- Added preliminary MMU address translation.
- Expanded memory maps for several devices.
- Improved IRQ and DMA handling (still not working properly).
- Stubbed out more SGA registers, added SRARB.
- Added NCR53C94 support to ncr5390.cpp.
- Added start/stop unit command to t10spc.cpp.
- Fixed issue with the Emscripten port where the emulation would continue to run while paused. [Steven Hugg]
- CoCo: Added support for Games Master Cartridge developed by John Linville as slot device. [Tim Lindner]
- Netlist library updates: [Couriersud]
- Changed Solver.PARALLEL parameter definition - 0: no parallelism; 1: one processor parallel; >1: solve n subnets in parallel.
- Refactored OPENMP - all OPENMP operations are now templatized in pomp.h.
- Added 16-bit Galois LFSR generator (used to simulate thermal junction noise in Cheeky Mouse).
- cheekyms: Added netlist-based discrete audio emulation, replacing the placeholder DACs. [Vas Crabb, Couriersud]
- Thanks to Sam Grech for supplying high-quality scans of the schematics.
- monymony, jackrabt: Added netlist for analog processing in melody section of 1B11132 sound board. [Vas Crabb]
- Added a crude TTL Schmitt trigger model that allows input to source current.
- Thanks to Couriersud for fixing a rather stupid typo in the tromba (trumpet) section of the netlist.
- Cassa (bass drum) is currently disconnected as it causes issues with current simulation.
- Mixing melody with speech and SFX is done outside the netlist, and relative levels are probably wrong.
- Wide-ranging modernisation/cleanup: [Vas Crabb]
- Moved static data (short name, full name, source file) out of devices and into device types.
- Moved state class out of MACHINE_CONFIG_START, eliminating need for MACHINE_CONFIG_FRAGMENT and MACHINE_CONFIG_DERIVED_CLASS.
- Made game drivers add machine configuration in the same way as any other device.
- Added support for machine configuration in device members, allowing many internal handlers to be made protected or private.
- Moved many constants used internally by devices out of headers and into source files.
- Converted many constants to scoped enums, and reduced scope of many constants and types.
- Made many callback setters forward the parameter
- Cleaned up many names that are reserved because they begin with _[A-Z] or contain two consecutive underscores.
- Gave many devices more descriptive names, and renamed some device types and classes with overly generic names.
- Untangled fantasy sound and Microprose 3D noise from the driver state classes.
- Converted DECO BSMT2000 ready callback from a function pointer to a device delegate.
- Made many devices use object finders for subdevices rather than doing tagmap lookups later.
- Started to disentangle TI-99 from TI-990 and organised stuff by bus type.
- Made some TI-99 buses use slot/card interfaces properly.
- Turned some of the FM, SID, SCSP DSP, EPIC12 and Voodoo cores into idiomatic C++.
- Factored out some boilerplate for YM chips with PSG.
- Made Z180 table allocation/setup a bit safer.
- Improved encapsulation of Z80DART channels and SNES PPU.
- Converted generic keyboard and terminal to use a device delegate rather than WRITE8 since space/offset/mask aren't relevant.
- Made terminal device dynamically allocate buffer so derived devices (e.g. teleprinter) can specify size.
- Started to break out common parts of Samsung ARM SoC devices.
- Consolidated and de-duplicated forward declarations in src/emu, and removed some obsolete ones.
- Added #include guards to many headers that were missing them, and made many existing ones consistent.
- Removed rarely used output and PTY interfaces from emu.h prefix header.
- Improvements to auxiliary verbs: [Vas Crabb]
- Added support for device sets to -listroms (e.g. mpu401 or m68705p3).
- Added support for multiple names/patterns to -listroms, -verifyroms and -listxml.
- Added check that device short names don't exceed 32 characters in -validate.
- Made -listxml instantiate slot devices as children of slots rather than the root device.
- Improved performance of device type walk by at least two thirds.
- Converted many devices to use machine configuration in member functions. [Vas Crabb, Ivan Vangelista]
- exidy.cpp: Added PROMs from bootleg to mtrap sets as bad dumps. [f205v, Ivan Vangelista]
- Added preliminary Sharp SM590 CPU core. [Lord Nightmare, hap]
- QSound/DL-1425: Updated ROM and comments with corrections from recent decap. [Lord Nightmare, Siliconpr0n, superctr, Quench]
- Williams Special Chip 1/2: Added pinout diagram, clarified abbreviations, and fixed comments about SC1 vs SC2 behavior. [Sean Riddle, Lord Nightmare]
- Irem audio: Replaced generic latch with more accurate emulation: [Lord Nightmare]
- Fixed missing D7 on sound latch, made device_reset clear latch; fixed case where sound CPU interrupt could be cleared in error.
- epos.cpp updates: [Lord Nightmare]
- Corrected ROM names/comments and added rom types based on PCB pictures.
- Noted that revngr84 is a newer set than revenger based on ROM numbering.
- Implemented Tristar 9000 hardware AY-3-8910 port A 'multiplexer'.
- Switched Tristar 8000 hardware to use AY-3-8912 as shown on schematics.
- BP1200: Mostly traced out the SM48D socket module. [Lord Nightmare]
- Added a note and flag indicating that Williams' Mayday has unemulated protection that is currently hacked around. [Lord Nightmare]
- Cleaned up GENie Lua scripts and corrected some header file names. [dankan1890]
- Made software list menu appear if appropriate when starting a machine from the Favorites menu. [dankan1890]
- scyclone.cpp: Redumped bad ROM, dumped PROMs. [ShouTime]
- williams.cpp: Redumped defenderj bad ROM, game now works. [ShouTime]
- stv.cpp: Documented mask ROM version of epr_17951a BIOS. [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Added Japan Dreamcast flash dump. [rtw]
- segas18.cpp: Dumped later version of Shadow Dancer sound CPU ROM, documented main program EPR labels. [rtw]
- by68701.cpp: Added missing ROM dump for flashgdnp1. [PinMAME]
- aristmk4, aristmk5, aristmk5: Added more sets and improved documentation. [Heihachi_73]
- Many dumps were corrupted by being transfered to a UNIX system using FTP mode A.
- Updated Taito Power JC and Taito Type Zero descriptions. [sjy96525]
- Added working controls for War: Final Assault and Road Burners. [sjy96525]
- Improved Critter Crusher / Tatacot Gun Control [sjy96525]
- hh_tms1k.cpp: Fix spelling error in cnbaskb description. [Dagarman]
- xbox: Replaced bad dump of MCPX 1.0 ROM with checksums with correct checksums. [Mark Riley]
- Amiga: Use correctly sized boot ROMs for the A1000 (mask ROMs are much larger than the content). [Guru]
- royalmah.cpp: Redumped mjyarou and verified it only has one Z80. [Guru]
- dsoccr94: removed redundant DIP switches. [Bad A. Billy]
- r9751: Added terminal keyboard callback. [Brandon Munger]
- Updated lua engine documentation. [Dan Amador]
- Updated hiscore.dat. [Leezer]
- Removed the minimum sleep time constraint in video_manager::throttle_until_ticks. [057a3dd61f99517a3afea0051a49cb27994f94d]