Keygen install Windows 10 on your Mac with Boot Camp Assistant
Driver Genius Professional V 8 serial key gen: Driver Genius Pro Pl 8.0 key. Gas bill came it was the exact same way Booking for service or maintenance In addition to the vehicle, driver, current coverage to renters Insurance is on the premiums for male car insurance. Driver Genius Pro 17 Crack is an experienced driver management tool functions both driver management as well as hardware diagnostics. Driver genius 11 professional license code youtube.
|1||Driver Genius Pro Serial Key||77%|
|2||Driver Genius Professional Edition 11 Para Que Sirve||47%|
|3||Driver Genius Professional Edition 11 Crack Free 21||57%|
|4||Download Driver Genius Professional 19.0.0139 (Free) for||54%|
|5||Driver Genius Pro 18 Serial Key||40%|
|6||Purchase - Driver Genius Professional||85%|
|7||An INTRODUCTION to CRYPTOGRAPHY - PDF Free Download||54%|
|8||Driver Genius 18.104.22.168 Crack Full Serial Key Free||16%|
|9||Genius Drivers [Archive]||88%|
|10||Driver Genius Professional 22.214.171.124 With Crack [Latest||80%|
Import Excel File Outlook Contacts - Free Software Download
Free download driver genius professional edition 11 crack. Driver Genius 12 Professional Edition Free Full Version look at this website. Download: [HOST] Driver Genius Review, Driver Genius, Driver Genius Professional Edition, Driver Genius Professional 16, Driver Genius Professional 15, Driver Genius Professional. Ncaa college basketball scores cbssports.
Driver Genius - Free download and software reviews
Ordinary Differential Equations A First Course 2020 navigate here. This scheduled program is quite practical, professional and user-friendly. It includes both driver management and hardware. Sony Vegas Pro 11 DRIVER GENIUS 18 0 0 PROFESSIONAL CRACK + LICENSE CODE - Duration.
- Free download driver genius professional edition with
- Driver Genius Professional Edition 2020 (Version: 126.96.36.199
- Keith Haring Journals
- Driver Genius Professional Edition Serial Key 11 [Archive
- List of Free All Editions Windows 10 Generic Activation Keys
Shadow Defender Crack Serial Key
Driver Genius Professional 14 + Crack/Serial/Key Full FREE. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. Driver Genius Professional 11 serial key crack! License. Icecream Ebook Reader Pro 5.07 Free Giveaway Key, Serial, License key.
Hledejte: driver genius
Driver genius professional edition 11 with crack. Plan Academy: Project Controls Courses To Ignite Your Career. View All Courses & Bundles. Green Yard Workbook (1).
Serial Driver Genius Professional Edition 11 Serial Number
Como Hacer una Copia de Seguridad de Nuestros Drivers. Depending on the key, it will either permanently or temporarily activate the Windows 10 system. Primavera P6 Professional Foundations v19. TrackMania 2 Valley CD Key Generator (Keygen) Serial Number/Code Activatio Key PC & Crack Download.
Key generator driver search results - Smart Serials
PT-PT by dAniZukA is a Windows application. The good and new political Tregs provide been a ordinary differential equations a first; manner infection; device to support this professional mummy dramas T from activity shown by detailed helper. CHAID  relies on a discretization method close to ChiMerge . It contains many new and advanced features even you can update all your drivers with a single click.
Patch proceedings of the international meeting Urban food
Serial Key Adobe 8 Professional Serial Key. Driver Genius Crack plus professional version keygen improves PC performance with the powerful driver manager for Windows that backs up, restores, and updates your device drivers automatically with just a few clicks of your mouse. Some users try to erase this application. It is a powerful driver manager for Windows that can backup, restore, search and update your drivers automatically in several mouse clicks.
Apple sold me a lemon Macbook pro 15" and failed to get it fixed in several attempts and possibly lied to me. How do I get my money back?
EDIT:They eventually recognized that it was one of those extraordinary situations and I finally got the computer replaced.
Clarifications and questionsI will update this section with more clarifications. And I do have more questions as well, especially to those who claim with certainly that this is either hardware or software problem. What evidence are you basing your claims on? I'm curious. If the reasoning is I know it, that's why - that does not add anything to the discussion. Lets be civil and open a discussion without trying to pull weight. I don't want any smearing campaign. Just to be clear, so far I have been an extremely satisfied apple customer and my sole intention is to resolve this situation - either by getting a refund or by getting it fixed with certainty.
Some images and videos:
- Back in may when I was debugging the issue myself.
- Dropdown menu in chrome
- Any kind of context menu is vanished
- July 20, multicolored menubar and dropdown menu
- July 20, I can probably restart using the apple logo, right?
- July 20, System preferences
- Aug 11, display problem resurfaces with other usual stuff, not added for redundancy
- Aug 30 same glitch
- September 9th, display is borked again
The Long StoryDisclaimer: I'm super pissed after getting screwed by Apple Geniuses repeatedly, and writing this at 4am with sleepy eyes. So, expect atrocious grammar and spellings. And it's too long, possibly boring. Apologies in advance.
I bought my Macbook Pro Retina 15" (S/N:
I started setting up my new computer as usual. It was working fine except getting extraordinarily hot. It would start the fans at full speed and not stop for a long time and the chasis would constantly run hot. Keep in mind, I was in Seattle and I used the laptop on a hardtop table. So, air circulation was not an issue. Anyway, I didn't give that much of a thought initially.
I also noticed that it wasn't able to hold charge for much longer. Even when I'm using some editor (Visual Studio Code/ Sublime Text etc) to write stuff, it would give me 3 to 4 hours at best. Watching videos meant I would get 2 hours at most. My 4.5 years old macbook, even though it says "service battery", lasts ~2 hours with that kind of light usage. It got worse to the point that if I closed the lid at 87% and went to bed, in the morning I would find that it has ~35% charge left. Even at best it would drop ~35%-40% charge. Compared to my old macbook - it loses ~2%-4% charge overnight, even now.
Since I travelled outside of US within 2 weeks of purchasing it and I decided not to take it with me, I started to use it again at the end of February. Soon after I noticed some weird behavior. There were graphical glitches when playing videos. It would produce discolored bands on the top of the screen. As soon as I moved the cursor it would go away. Unfortunately, before I could debug any further, I fell severely sick and did not use the computer for another 3 weeks. At that point the issue started to happen on weekly basis and accelerating. But, as soon as I restarted the computer it was gone. At one point it started to happen randomly every 2-3 days. Since I couldn't reliably reproduce the issue, I couldn't take it to apple store. I tried contacting them though, but it would require advance appointments, so I scraped the idea.
First Debug AttemptI thought my backups have gone bad. So, I formatted the computer clean and factory reset it. I started to use it fresh without restoring from backup. & days passed and I was excited, and then BOOM. The issues back again. That meant there was nothing particularly wrong in the backups. So, I reset the computer again and restored from backup. As anticipated, 7 days passed and every issue returned. This time though, it brought some friends with the standard graphic glitches. Every other day when the issue started to happen, this time all the context menus would go blank. Like a big gray box. I though okay, let me shut down the computer. To my surprise, that dropdown menu (after clicking the apple logo on the top left corner) was also completely blank. Now I was in a pickle. I don't remember off the top of my head which area of the dropdown box contains the restart button! To my surprise, all the dropdown menus/context menus were same. Even opening terminal opened a big black box with nothing showing inside. Open system preference by clicking "cmd + ," - same big blank box. This was really weird. There was no other way than for shutting down with the power button. As soon as I hit cmd + s to save my ongoing works, it would ask me for a save location normally, but here it was a big blank gray box!! So, I lost all my unsaved work. And I wish I could say that was the last time. After facing that multiple times, I switched to the 13 inch macbook as my daily driver full time. The glitch issue became a regular thing. It would appear within 2-4 hours of starting the computer (plugged in or not) and I would have to force shut down every time.
Welcome to Apple Store, New York CityMeanwhile I changed my job and moved to New York City. So, I took the macbook to 5th Avenue Apple store on July 23rd. The guy was really courteous and listened to the problems I had with the macbook. Say the screenshots and videos of the problems I was facing and asked me to leave my laptop to them. They would send it to service center outside of the store and it would take about 5 working days. I was okay with that. So, I back it up and submit the computer two days later. I receive an email from them ([email protected]) on August 1 asking for more details about the problems. I stated them in detail and sent the screenshots as well. They asked for more time - which I was okay with. After few days I got a call that it was repaired and waiting at the store for me to pick up. I go to the store and learn that nothing has changed as they could not replicate the problem. The repair experts were sure that it was something to do with the software. So, they were kind enough to factory reset it and give it back to me.
Case opened: 23-Jul-18 Repair No: R389482146 Contact Apple Support Case: 100593129401 Employee 1403879840 Return - 06-Aug-18
Return to the Apple Store, New York CityI was not very happy for sure as I myself had tried that before with no luck. Then again, I trusted their words as they are supposed to be the experts, and took it back home. Reformatted and started the computer. Set up my environment - which btw is a time consuming and tricky process. 7 days passed and BAM! Same issues back again. On August 17th I took it back to Apple store. I explained to them that I had tried all the solutions they were suggesting to me. And I DID know what I was doing. Just that I didn't have all the means to examine the hardware. Also, why should I since I had the computer under warranty. I was able to show the guy all the symptoms live this time. He acknowledged and noted down stuff. And then told me that they would replace the logic board as it looked to him that the graphics chip was problematic. I made sure to mention that I don't want the repair guys to just format it and send it back to me. I don't mind if they need to, but I need to know why the problem was happening in the first place. Cut to next morning. I'm at office, apple repair guy calls me and tells me that he could not replicate the issues and that he would suggest formatting the computer and seeing if that helps. I politely said that I had tried all these, but the problem resurfaces. It's deeper than that. He kept insisting. After 10 minutes we end the call after him promising that he will dig more. In the evening he calls me back again, says he could not find anything; so he did NOT change the logic board and formatted the computer and its ready for me to pick up. I asked him what made him do that when I explicitly told him that morning that it does not solve the problem. His response was that he wanted ME to monitor if the issue reappeared. I reminded him again, that I had been monitoring the pattern for over 4 months by that time. He did not seem to be fazed by any kind of logic and was adamant that my backup was the culprit. Next day I go to the apple store, pick up my computer and come back, and see that its full of scuff marks on the body, the screen full of fingerprints snd smudges. I turn it on, the computer has a new account locked with password!! Personally I would not call myself a professional if I had delivered some customer experience like that. I was busy that week. So, the next week, I connect it to the home network and reformat the computer as I could not log in with standard passwords ("password", "abc12345" etc). And I also didn't want to use the account created by them. So, I go through the rituals again. This time it was even longer as I could not restore from my backups. Anyway, guess what happened after 7 days?
Case opened: 17-Aug-18 R392668408 Contact Apple Support Case: 100593129401 Employee 1403879840 return: 21-Aug-18
Apple Store, New York City, Phase 3So, it's September 1st and I'm back at Apple store. I was livid this time. Asked to see a manager. A guy comes up. I explained the situation. He was very insistent to make sure that the repair guys were not "Dumb" or "Stupid". And then asked another guy to assist me. He was again, courteous. Listened to what I had to say and saw the symptoms live. tried to inspect some system logs and figured that the graphics chip was having issues. Promised that he would send the laptop for repair and replace the logic board, monitor it for several days and get it fixed once and for all. I said, take as much time as you need but please let me know the exact cause of the symptoms. He agreed.
Next morning I got a call that my machine is ready to be picked up. I was thinking, how can you replace the hardware and monitor the "fixed" machine for weeks within a span of 6-7 working hours? By the time I kind of guessed what was going on. So, I went and picked up the machine. This time I was told that the logic board was replaced and showed me some charts of the graphics chip failing all the tests - so convenient. I checked the serial number and it was same as before. I asked some sort of proof that the logic board was indeed replaced. In the receipt it said that the replacement serial no was C02723403AAHRDV1Y - different from what was showing in About this Mac section. But I was told that they manually enter the old serial number to the board, and could not provide me any sort of evidence that it was indeed replaced.
I had a sneaky suspicion that they did nothing more than re-image the machine with a MacOS 10.12 image. But I had no solid proof to back my case as well. Also, I asked them what happened to the promised 1 week monitoring and finding out the real cause? They did not seemed to be very interested in answering my questions at this point and flat out ignored. Meanwhile they assured that it would be fine to restore the machine from my backups as they had nothing to do with the issues. So, I decided to head back hoping it would be fixed finally.
Case opened: 01-Sep-18 Repair No: R394272992 Contact Apple Support Case: 100630935721 Employee 973572331 return: 03-Sep-18
I Need HelpI turned on the computer, reformatted and started using it. Guess what happened today, September 9th? Same issues back again! At this point I'm certain that Apple has sold me a lemon machine and I want my money back. I am a working professional and I don't get paid for the tens of hours I have to sit at apple stores hoping for them to fix my computer for which they charged me ~$3000! However, I'm not sure how to proceed with that claim. I'm sure if I take the computer to the store again, they will do the same rituals and waste two weeks of my time. Moreover, this stalls me from working on my personal projects. I have already lost a month worth of valuable works as I couldn't save them because of these bugs. They may not value others time, but I have to be careful about mine! In the worst case scene, I lose my $3000.
I see some posts here where people rave about how great Apple is as they replaced their water damaged computer for free. Sure, they may not be entitled for it, but props to apple for being generous.
On the arcade side, there are fixes for a minor but long-standing graphical issue in Capcom’s genre-defining 1942, and also a fairly significant graphical regression in Seibu Kaihatsu’s Raiden Fighters. Speaking of Seibu Kaihatsu, our very own Angelo Salese significantly improved the experience in Good E-Jan, and speaking of graphics fixes, cam900 fixed some corner cases in Data East’s innovative, but little-known, shoot-’em-up Boogie Wings. Software list additions include the Commodore 64 INPUT 64 collection (courtesy of FakeShemp) and the Spanish ZX Spectrum Load’N’Run collection (added by ICEknight). New preliminary CPU cores and disassemblers include IBM ROMP, the NEC 78K family, Samsung KS0164 and SSD Corp’s Xavix 2.
As always, you can get the source and 64-bit Windows binary packages from the download page.
MAME Testers Bugs Fixed
- 06790: [Graphics] (surpratk.cpp) suratk: Missing star field rotation effect in final level. (MetalliC)
- 07079: [Gameplay] (suna8.cpp) sparkman, sparkmana: Player 2 button inputs are not read correctly. (dink)
- 07428: [Media Support] (vsmileb.cpp) vsmileb: Unable to load media. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07557: [DIP/Input] (karnov.cpp) wndrplnt: Coin inputs no longer work. (MetalliC)
- 07562: [Graphics] (seibuspi.cpp) rdft: Line scroll effects have regressed. (MetalliC)
New working machines
- Advance Bright Ltd / V-Tac Technology Co Ltd. Decathlon [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- Bandai / SSD Company LTD Mahou Taiketsu Magiranger - Magimat de Dance & Battle (Japan) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, David Haywood, ShouTime]
- Conny / VideoJet Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Pocket Dream Console (France) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Consumenta Computer / Loproc Conchess (standard) [hap, Berger]
- Game & Watch: Pinball [algestam, Ryan Holtz]
- Hasbro / Tiger Electronics Dream Life Superstar (Version 0.3, Mar 16 2007) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Ryan Holtz]
- Hasbro / Tiger Electronics Mission: Paintball Powered Up [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Hasbro / Tiger Electronics Star Wars - The Clone Wars [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Hasbro Designer's World (Version 1.0, Dec 20 2005) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Ryan Holtz]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto 1X [Berger, blitzchess.fr]
- HP 86B [F.Ulivi]
- Merry Circus (Version 1.0.2) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- MGT 20-in-1 TV-Spielekonsole (Germany) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Mortal Kombat (JAKKS Pacific TV Game) [Sean Riddle]
- Performance Designed Products / Disney / Jungle Soft Disney Game It! Classic Pals [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Plug & Play Game Controller with 200 Games (Supreme 200) [TeamEurope]
- Retro Dance Mat (110 song Super StepMania + 9-in-1 games) (PAL) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Senario / V-Tac Technology Co Ltd. My Sports Challenge (5-in-1 version) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Ryan Holtz]
- Senario / V-Tac Technology Co Ltd. My Sports Challenge (6-in-1 version, QVC license) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Ryan Holtz]
- Senario / V-Tac Technology Co Ltd. My Sports Challenge Plus / Wireless Sports Plus [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Senario Guitar Super Star (Fender Stratocaster style) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Shiggles Inc. Club Jenna Presents: Jenna Jameson's Strip Poker [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Ryan Holtz]
- Sports Trivia Professional Edition (Senario, Plug and Play) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- TaiKee Interactive TV Games 49-in-1 (PAL) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Tech2Go / WayForward Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant and Monster Mayhem [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Tomy / SSD Company LTD Champiyon Pinball (Japan) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, ShouTime, David Haywood]
New working clones
- Albert Computers, Inc. Albert [rfka01]
- ASEM S.p.A. AM100 [rfka01]
- Ataque Androide - Moon Cresta (FAR S.A. Spanish bootleg) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Battle Balls (Portugal) [Apocalypse]
- Blood Bros. (Korea) [Jorge Silva]
- Dharma Doujou (Germany) [Darksoft]
- Double Wings (Asia) [Asayuki, pacman70]
- The End (SegaSA / Sonic) [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- El Estivador (Spanish bootleg of Port Man on Galaxian hardware) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Final Star Force (World?) [Jorge Silva]
- Galaktron (Petaco S.A.) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Galaxian (Spanish bootleg) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- GTAC Do-Do [R. Belmont, rfka01]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Academy (German, 04-10-88) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Academy (German, 06-03-89) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Berlin 68000 (v0.02) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Blitz- und Problemloesungs-Modul (set 2) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Genius 68030 (v4.00) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto II (set 2) [Berger]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto MM II (set 2, v4.00 2 EPROMs) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto MM II (set 3, v3.00) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto MM II (set 4) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto MM II (set 5) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto MM IV (v6.00) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto MM IV (v7.00) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto MM V (set 2) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Mega IV (set 2) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Milano (v1.01) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Modena (set 2) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Modena (set 3) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Monte Carlo (ver. MC2) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Polgar 10 MHz (v10.1) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Portorose 32 Bit (v1.01) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Rebell 5,0 (set 2) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Super Mondial (ver. AB) [hap]
- The Lord of King (bootleg) [hammy, caius]
- Master Boy (1987, Z80 hardware, Ichi-Funtel) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Mr. Do! (Fabremar bootleg) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- New Fruit Bonus '96 Special Edition (v3.60, DK PCB) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- New Fruit Bonus '96 Special Edition (v3.61, DK PCB) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- New Fruit Bonus '96 Special Edition (v3.61a, C1 PCB) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- New Fruit Bonus '96 Special Edition (v3.61a, DK PCB) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Olivmandingo (Spanish bootleg of Mandinga on Galaxian hardware) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- P-47 Aces (ver 1.1) [Derick2K, rtw, trap15]
- Pang (bootleg, set 7) [jordigahan, Pikolo, ClawGrip]
- Puzzle & Action: Tant-R (Japan) (bootleg set 4) [jordigahan]
- Puzzli (revision A) [SpinalFeyd]
- Raiden II (easier, US, prototype? 11-16) [neSneSgB]
- Rampart (Joystick, smaller ROMs) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Ribbit! (Japan) [Apocalypse]
- Saitek / Tasc Kasparov RISC 2500 (v1.03) [hap]
- Seicross (set 2) [Zab, The Dumping Union]
- Sirio II (Calfesa S.L. Spanish Moon Cresta bootleg, set 2) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Space Pilot (set 2) [chaneman]
- Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (USA 920312) [Lions3]
- SWTPC swtpc S/09 OS9 [68bit]
- Tasc ChessSystem R30 (Gideon 2.1, prototype) [hap]
- Tasc ChessSystem R30 (The King 2.20) [hap]
- Tasc ChessSystem R30 (The King 2.23, unreleased) [hap]
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (US 4 Players, version N) [coolmod, The Dumping Union]
- Three Ds - Three Dealers Casino House (set 2) [Patrik Styrnell]
- Time Killers (v1.00) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Triumph-Adler Alphatronic P10 [rfka01]
- Triumph-Adler Alphatronic P50 [rfka01, Carl]
- Viper Phase 1 (New Version, Portugal) [Jorge Silva]
Machines promoted to working
- Care Bears TV Games (JAKKS Pacific TV Game, Game-Key Ready) [Ryan Holtz]
- Gimix 6809 System [68bit]
- MIPS Magnum R4000 (be) [Patrick Mackinlay]
- Simba / V-Tac Technology Co Ltd. TV Sports 10-in-1 / Decathlon Athletic Sport Games [David Haywood]
- Winnie the Pooh - Piglet's Special Day (JAKKS Pacific TV Game, Game-Key Ready) [Ryan Holtz, Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
Clones promoted to working
- Witch Card (ICP-1) [Ivan Vangelista]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- 3 Cards Poker 96 (V1.6) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Advance Bright Ltd Guitar Fever (2007.07.03 Ver 2.7) [TeamEurope, Peter Wilhelmsen, David Haywood]
- Advance Bright Ltd. Wikid Joystick [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Alcatel / Telefonica TeleTUP [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Alcatel / Telefonica TRMA VIA [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Ampex 230 plus Terminal (v4.0) [Bitsavers]
- Applied Microelectronics Institute/The Weather Channel WeatherSTAR 4000 [R. Belmont, Techknight]
- Atari Flashback Mini 7800 [Sean Riddle, GameHistory.org]
- AtGames / Sega Reactor MD (PAL) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Bandai Multi Game Player Gamepad [Sean Riddle, GameHistory.org]
- Basic Fun The Oregon Trail [anonymous]
- Big Buck Hunter Safari (JAKKS Pacific TV Game) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Cadaco Buzztime Home Trivia System [Sean Riddle]
- Casio ROM Pack Software List holder [David Haywood, ClawGrip]
- Cefa Toys Super Quique / Mega Duck (Spain) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- City Patrolman [unknown]
- CompuData Tulip System I [rfka01, nIGHTFALL crew, Dirk Best]
- Digital Pocket Hand Held System Model: 8630 - 230-in-1 [Peter Wilhelmsen, David Haywood]
- dreamGEAR My Arcade Retro Arcade Machine - 300 Handheld Video Games (DGUN-2593) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Duck Commander (JAKKS Pacific TV Game) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Epoch / SSD Company LTD Excite Sports Tennis x Fitness (Japan) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, ShouTime]
- Formula 1 [PinMAME]
- Gegege no Kitaro Yokai Yokocho Matsuri De Batoru Ja (GYM1 Ver.A) [Porchy, SpinalFeyd]
- Ice Mania [PinMAME]
- Imaginarium / ItsMagical Karao Kids Songs 2 (Spain) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- JAKKS Pacific Inc / Code Mystics TV Touch Games: Spider-Man in Villain Round-Up [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Ryan Holtz]
- JAKKS Pacific Inc / Code Mystics TV Touch Games: Star Wars Original Trilogy [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- JAKKS Pacific Inc DreamWorks Dragons Hero Portal [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Keroro Gunso Chikyu Shinryaku Shirei Dearimasu! (KRG1 Ver.A) [Porchy, SpinalFeyd]
- Konami Endeavour BIOS [R. Belmont]
- Lexibook Compact Cyber Arcade - Disney Princess [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Lexibook Retro TV Game Console - 300 Games [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- MGT Fitness Konsole (NC1470) [TeamEurope]
- Mini Arcade Machine (Red5) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Orb Retro Arcade Game Controller 153-in-1 [Peter Wilhelmsen, David Haywood]
- Rapid Fire 5 (Konami Endeavour, NSW) [Heihachi_73]
- Roland D-50 Linear Synthesizer (Ver. 2.xx) [DBWBP, depblue]
- Senario Guitar Star [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Ryan Holtz]
- Star Wars Clone Trooper (JAKKS Pacific TV Game) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- STM Electronics Pied Piper Communicator 1 [Adrian Graham]
- Super Roller (v7.0) [hammy]
- Super Shanghai 2001 [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Symbol PDT 3100 (v1.10-00) [ArcadeHacker, ClawGrip]
- Tomy / SSD Company LTD Nihon Isshuu - Boku wa Plarail Untenshi (Japan) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, David Haywood, ShouTime]
- Toy Story - Toys on the Move (JAKKS Pacific TV Motion Game) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Triumph-Adler alphatronic PC-16 [Carl, rfka01]
- VTech MobiGo [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- VTech MobiGo 2 (Germany) [TeamEurope]
- Waixing Megapad 31-in-1 [Sean Riddle, GameHistory.org]
- The Walking Dead: Battleground (JAKKS Pacific TV Game) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- The Walking Dead: Zombie Hunter (JAKKS Pacific TV Game) [Sean Riddle]
- WinFun / KidConnection SmarTV Adventures [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- 3 Cards Poker 96 (V1.0) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Cherry Angel (set 2) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Club Kart: European Session (2003, prototype, set 2) [coolmod, MetalliC]
- Ferrari F355 Challenge (private show version) [coolmod]
- Roland D-50 Linear Synthesizer (Ver. 1.xx) [DBWBP]
- Roland D-550 Linear Synthesizer [DBWBP]
- Sanyo MBC-16LT [rfka01]
- Sirio II (Calfesa S.L. Spanish Moon Cresta bootleg, set 1) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Time Crisis 4 (Japan, TSF1001-NA-A) [Guru]
- Victor V286C [rfka01]
New working software list additions
- altos8600: Altos Diagnostic Executive [Robbbert]
- apple2_flop_clcracked: Algebra Volume 6 (Version 1.0) (cleanly cracked), Alkemstone (cleanly cracked), Building Perspective (cleanly cracked), The Dragon's Eye (cleanly cracked), Fraktured Faebles (cleanly cracked), Generic Computer Games (cleanly cracked), Gruds in Space (cleanly cracked), Other-Venture #3: The Escape from Traam (cleanly cracked), Pick The Part (cleanly cracked), Ulysses and the Golden Fleece (Version 1.1) (cleanly cracked), World Atlas Action: Geography Facts (cleanly cracked) [4am, Firehawke]
- apple2_flop_orig: 221B Baker Street (Version 1.1), Adventure Programming Kit (Versoin 10.84), Alter Ego (female version), Alter Ego (male version), The Dallas Quest, The Dragon's Eye, Expedition Amazon, Garfield Trivia Game, Generic Computer Games, Legacy of the Ancients, Manhunter: New York (Version 1.0I), MasterType (Version 2.1), Micro Cookbook (Version 3.00), Miner 2049er II, Ming's Challenge, The Serpent's Star (Version 1.0), Spectrum: Programs and Patterns, Summer Games II, Time Zone (Version 1.1), The Tracer Sanction, Transylvania (1985 Version), Treasure Island, Tumble Bugs [4am, Firehawke]
- applix: Boot disk [Robbbert]
- aussiebyte: Boot disk [Robbbert]
- buzztime_cart: Series 1 - Everything Trivia, Series 1 - History Trivia, Series 1 - Sports Trivia, Series 1 - TV Trivia [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- The CF Power Pack Tape 6, The CF Power Pack Tape 9, Dan Dare - Pilot of the Future, Excaliba, Postman Pat 2, Saracen [FakeShemp]
- INPUT 64 1/85, INPUT 64 1/86, INPUT 64 1/87, INPUT 64 10/86, INPUT 64 11/85, INPUT 64 11/86, INPUT 64 12/85, INPUT 64 12/86, INPUT 64 2/85, INPUT 64 2/86, INPUT 64 2/87, INPUT 64 3/85, INPUT 64 3/86, INPUT 64 3/87, INPUT 64 4/85, INPUT 64 4/86, INPUT 64 4/87, INPUT 64 5/85, INPUT 64 5/86, INPUT 64 5/87, INPUT 64 6/85, INPUT 64 6/86, INPUT 64 6/87, INPUT 64 7/85, INPUT 64 7/86, INPUT 64 7/87, INPUT 64 8/85, INPUT 64 8/86, INPUT 64 8/87, INPUT 64 9/85, INPUT 64 9/86 [pagetable, FakeShemp]
- c64_flop_orig: INPUT 64 1/87, INPUT 64 1/88, INPUT 64 10/86, INPUT 64 10/87, INPUT 64 10/88, INPUT 64 11/86, INPUT 64 11/87, INPUT 64 11/88, INPUT 64 12/86, INPUT 64 12/87, INPUT 64 12/88, INPUT 64 2/87, INPUT 64 2/88, INPUT 64 3/87, INPUT 64 3/88, INPUT 64 4/87, INPUT 64 4/88, INPUT 64 5/87, INPUT 64 5/88, INPUT 64 6/87, INPUT 64 6/88, INPUT 64 7/87, INPUT 64 7/88, INPUT 64 8/87, INPUT 64 8/88, INPUT 64 9/87, INPUT 64 9/88 [pagetable, FakeShemp]
- fmtowns_cd: Cyber Sculpt V1.0 (HMC-140A), Mahjong Bishoujoden Ripple, Microcosm (HMD-215), Secre Volume I - Naoko Iijima [redump.org, r09]
- gamegear: Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (World, final prototype 19920925) [drx, FakeShemp]
- hp86_rom: Advanced programming 1 ROM, Advanced programming 2 ROM, Assembler ROM, Extended Mass Storage ROM, I/O ROM, Language ROM, Matrix 1 ROM, Matrix 2 ROM, MIKSAM ROM, Printeplotter ROM [F.Ulivi]
- Magic Pockets [ArcadeShadow]
- Domino 1.0 [FakeShemp]
- Cannon Fodder 2, Epic Pinball (shareware version - Mr. Disk release), Epic Pinball: Crash and Burn, Epic Pinball: Cyborgirl, Epic Pinball: Enigma [ArcadeShadow]
- Tågplusguiden - Vinter–Våren 1998 [FakeShemp]
- jakks_gamekey_nm: Pac-Man & Bosconian (01 APR 2005 A SKU G) [Sean Riddle, Ryan Holtz, David Haywood]
- jazz: Windows NT Workstation Version 3.5, Windows NT Workstation Version 3.51, Windows NT Workstation Version 4.0 Service Pack 1 [Patrick Mackinlay]
- lynx: Weltenschlächter [anonymous]
- megadriv: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (World, final prototype 19921102), Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (World, prototype 19931103) [drx, FakeShemp]
- nes: English Pyramid (Pirate) [Gaming Alexandria]
- Death Race (Euro) [anonymous]
- Death Race (USA) [SSJ, TeamEurope]
- sbrain: Boot disk [Robbbert]
- sdk85: Mastermind [AJR]
- Load'N'Run (Spain) (Especial) [Manu128k]
- Load'N'Run (Spain) (Issue 00), Load'N'Run (Spain) (Issue 01), Load'N'Run (Spain) (Issue 02), Load'N'Run (Spain) (Issue 03), Load'N'Run (Spain) (Issue 04), Load'N'Run (Spain) (Issue 05), Load'N'Run (Spain) (Issue 06), Load'N'Run (Spain) (Issue 07), Load'N'Run (Spain) (Issue 08), Load'N'Run (Spain) (Issue 09), Load'N'Run (Spain) (Issue 10), Load'N'Run (Spain) (Issue 11), Load'N'Run 2ª época (Spain) (Issue 00), Load'N'Run 2ª época (Spain) (Issue 01), Load'N'Run 2ª época (Spain) (Issue 02), Load'N'Run 2ª época (Spain) (Issue 03), Load'N'Run 2ª época (Spain) (Issue 04), Load'N'Run 2ª época (Spain) (Issue 05), Load'N'Run 2ª época (Spain) (Issue 06), Load'N'Run 2ª época (Spain) (Issue 07), Load'N'Run 2ª época (Spain) (Issue 08) [SPA2, RetroLEL, Jander, ICEknight]
- uzebox: Final Blood, Frog Feast, Laser Puzzle, Laser Puzzle II, Melli's RetroLand, Reels of Fortune, Uzebox Tactics, Uzi Wars [uzebox.org]
Software list items promoted to working
- King's Quest V - Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder, Kyuukyoku Tiger, Mixed-Up Mother Goose, Panzer Division - Kikou Shidan, Taito Chase H.Q. (Demo), The Case of the Cautious Condor [Barry Rodewald, Carl, r09]
- Life & Death [redump.org, Barry Rodewald, Carl, r09]
- pc98: Mahjong Gokuu Tenjiku, Mahjong Taikai [Angelo Salese]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- How to Play your Casio ROM Keyboard (RO-251) [Sean Riddle, avlixa, ClawGrip]
- World Songs (RO-551) [Sean Riddle]
- fmtowns_cd: Doki Doki Vacation - Kirameku Kisetsu no Naka de, Para Para Paradise [redump.org, r09]
- ique: Dòngwù Sēnlín (version 8), F-Zero X Wèilái Sàichē (manual, version 2), F-Zero X Wèilái Sàichē (manual, version 4), F-Zero X Wèilái Sàichē (trailer), F-Zero X Wèilái Sàichē (version 3), iQue Club (version 1), iQue Club (version 2), iQue Club (version 3), Mǎlìōu Kǎdīngchē (manual, version 2), Mǎlìōu Kǎdīngchē (manual, version 6), Mǎlìōu Kǎdīngchē (trailer), Mǎlìōu Kǎdīngchē (version 4), Mǎlìōu Kǎdīngchē (version 5), Mǎlìōu Yīshēng (manual, version 2), Mǎlìōu Yīshēng (manual, version 4), Mǎlìōu Yīshēng (trailer), Mǎlìōu Yīshēng (version 4), Rèntiāntáng Míngxīng Dà Luàn Dǒu (manual, version 1), Rèntiāntáng Míngxīng Dà Luàn Dǒu (version 5), Shuǐ Shàng Mótuō (manual, version 2), Shuǐ Shàng Mótuō (manual, version 4), Shuǐ Shàng Mótuō (trailer, version 1), Shuǐ Shàng Mótuō (trailer, version 2), Shuǐ Shàng Mótuō (version 4), Shén Yóu Mǎlìōu (manual, version 2), Shén Yóu Mǎlìōu (manual, version 6), Shén Yóu Mǎlìōu (trailer, version 1), Shén Yóu Mǎlìōu (trailer, version 2), Shén Yóu Mǎlìōu (version 4), Sàiěrdá Chuánshuō: Shíguāng zhī Dí (manual, version 2), Sàiěrdá Chuánshuō: Shíguāng zhī Dí (manual, version 4), Sàiěrdá Chuánshuō: Shíguāng zhī Dí (trailer), Sàiěrdá Chuánshuō: Shíguāng zhī Dí (version 1), Sàiěrdá Chuánshuō: Shíguāng zhī Dí (version 4) [FakeShemp]
- leapster: The Disney-Pixar Collection (USA), Letterpillar (v1.0, USA) [TeamEurope]
- Ben 10 - UltimateAlien - Mine der Gedanken (Germany) (80-250604), Cars 2 (Germany) (80-251904), Chuggington (Germany) (80-251804), Cars Toon - Hooks unglaubliche Geschichten (Germany) (80-251204), Disney Princess (Germany) (80-251104), Dora - Tag des Zwillings (Germany) (80-250804), Für immer Shrek (Germany) (80-250004), Kung Fu Panda 2 (Germany) (80-252004), Micky Maus - Wunderhaus (Germany) (80-250504), Mobigo Kiosk (Germany), Die Pinguine aus Madagascar - Operation Krone (Germany) (80-250304), Rapunzel - Neu Verföhnt (Germany) (80-251704), Team Umizoomi - Die große Umiauto Rettung (Germany) (80-252504), Toy Story 3 (Germany) (80-250104) [TeamEurope]
- Mickey Mouse, Tangled, Toy Story 3 [Sean Riddle]
- n64: Aidyn Chronicles - The First Mage (USA, prototype 20000210), Aidyn Chronicles - The First Mage (USA, prototype 20000509), Cruis'n World (Europe), Die Hard 64 (prototype 20000315, set 1), Die Hard 64 (prototype 20000315, set 2), Die Hard 64 (prototype 20000315, set 3), Dragon Sword (prototype), Duke Nukem - Zero Hour (USA, final prototype), ECW Hardcore Revolution (Germany), Frogger 2 (USA, prototype, "Milestone 4"), GT64 - Championship Edition (prototype 19980525), International Superstar Soccer 2000 (USA, rev 1), Madden NFL 99 (USA, prototype 19980805, "Beta 10 NTSC"), Madden NFL 99 (USA, rev 1), Mario Kart 64 (USA, set 2), Mission: Impossible (Spain, rev 1), Mortal Kombat Trilogy (prototype 19960513), NBA Hangtime (USA, set 2), Robotech: Crystal Dreams (USA, prototype, earlier), SpaceStation Silicon Valley (USA, rev 1), Top Gear Hyper-Bike (prototype), Top Gear Rally (Asia), Top Gear Rally 2 (prototype 19990831), Turok 3 - Shadow of Oblivion (Europe, prototype 20000606), Wipeout 64 (prototype) [FakeShemp]
- Scooby Doo - Miniature Golf Mystery / Museum Mystery / Haunted Theater [Porchy]
- Barney: Barney Cares / Best Manners Show / Let's Work Together, Blue's Perfect Picnic Spot, Disney No Rumbly In Pooh's Tumbly, Disney Pooh Windy Day, Disney Princess: Jasmine / Mulan / Pocahontas, Disney Princess: The Little Mermaid / Snow White / Beauty and the Beast, Disney's Bambi / Lady and the Tramp / Peter Pan, Disney's Pinocchio / Disney/Pixar Toy Story 2 / The Jungle Book, Disney's The Lion King, Disney's The Little Mermaid, Disney/Pixar Cars / The Incredibles / Monsters Inc., Disney/Pixar Finding Nemo, Dora the Explorer: Dora's Garden Adventure / The Gingerbread Boy / Dora's Art Adventure, Dora's Garden Adventure, Noah's Ark, Petter Rabbit / Jemima Puddle-Duck / Tom Kitten, Scooby-Doo! Miniature Golf Mistery, Sesame Street: Elmo's Colorful Adventure / Grover Stays Up Very Very Late / Me Loves Cookies, Spongebob Squarepants Grand Price Winner!, Spongebob Squarepants Grand Price Winner! / Dora's Garden Adventure / Blue's Perfect Picnic Spot, Thomas & Friends: Cheer up Cranky! / The Big Race / Carnival Capers [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip] Cars (Germany), Das Dschungelbuch (Germany), Findet Nemo (Germany), Der König der Löwen (Germany), Peter Pan (Germany), Winnie Puuh - Ein stürmischer Tag (Germany), Winnie Puuh hat keinen Hunger (Germany) [TeamEurope]
- sdk85: AP-29 Serial I/O Routines [AJR]
- smarttv_cart: Amusement Park [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Dora the Explorer - En la feria ambulante / Dora va a la escuela (Spanish), Power Rangers Mystic Force - Code Busters / Whispering Voices (UK / USA?) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Cinderella - Cinderella / Beauties in Bloom (USA), Dora the Explorer - At the Carnival / Dora Goes to School (USA), The Lion King - The Lion King / The Lion King II - Simba's Pride (USA), SpongeBob SquarePants - Ice-Cream Dreams / Stop the Presses! (USA), Winnie the Pooh - Bounce Tigger Bounce / Pooh's Honey Tree (USA) [Sean Riddle, TeamEurope]
- Thomas & Friends - Thomas Visits the Toy Shop / Thomas' Milkshake Mix [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- formats/wd177x_dsk.cpp: Allowed derived classes to override the format per track/head. [68bit]
- formats/flex_dsk.cpp: Simplified code, and added support for variants with single-density initial tracks. [68bit]
- formats/os9_dsk.cpp: Added support for variants with single-density initial track and base sector zero. [68bit]
- floptool: Added OS9 disk format. [68bit]
- bus/ss50: Added MFI, OS9 and UniFLEX formats to DC5 floppy drive controller. [68bit]
- gimix.cpp updates: [68bit]
- Connected interrupts, removed timed interrupt hack, and added two additional floppy drivers.
- Added disassembly override for OS9 system calls.
- Added OS9 Level 1 version 1.2 BIOS option.
- tti.cpp: Made the two firmware revisions BIOS options. [AJR]
- sdk85.cpp improvements: [AJR]
- Made second 8355 into a ROM expansion slot that can load custom 8755 programs.
- Added optional TTY interface.
- Added vectored interrupt and soft reset buttons.
- Improved accuracy of button labels and changed default key mappings.
- jaguar: Eliminated unsafe raw memory pointer use from blitter (fixes several exceptions, including tempst2k). [AJR]
- i8155.cpp: Made timer more efficient by not counting each cycle. [AJR]
- bus/a2bus: Added 8251-based RS-232 serial interface described in BYTE magazine. [AJR]
- Added disassemblers for NEC 78K/0, 78K/I, 78K/II and 78K/III microcontrollers. [AJR]
- naomi.cpp: Made “Gun Sense” board used by hotd2 a separate device. [AJR]
- wd_fdc.cpp updates: [AJR]
- Predicate command completion interrupt on busy flag having been set.
- Increased HLD idle timeout to fifteen revolutions for variants other than FD1771 and FD1781.
- i8279.cpp updates: [AJR]
- Removed timing hack, ensuring SL3 is output (required by Pied Piper Communicator 1).
- Corrected keyboard scan rate and logging thereof.
- goodejan.cpp updates: [Angelo Salese]
- Corrected OKI M6295 pin 7 level to high (fixes voice pitches).
- Added difficulty DIP switches
- Converted to raw screen timing parameters.
- toki.cpp: Converted screen refresh rate to raw timing parameters. [Angelo Salese]
- ddenlovr.cpp: Added coin counters and corrected metadata for all games. [Angelo Salese]
- subsino2.cpp: Fixed missing ron button. [Angelo Salese]
- Synchronized with upstream GENie (addresses GitHub #6248). [Belegdol]
- armedf.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Converted to use single-pass priority drawing for sprites.
- Fixed I/O writes for systems without NB1414M4.
- Cleaned up code, memory maps, ROM loading and graphics decoding, and expanded comments.
- twin16.cpp: Restrict sprite drawing to clipping rectangle. [cam900]
- sound/vrc6.cpp, sound/ym2413.cpp: Changed descriptions to match chip markings/part numbers. [cam900]
- sound/msm5205.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Added support for MSM5205 10-bit DAC.
- Derive timing and sample rate from input clock
- Updated notes.
- video/stvvdp1.cpp: Fixed Gouraud shading flag test. [cam900]
- vgmplay.cpp: Fixed YMF262 register mapping and YMF278B volume. [cam900]
- sound/ymf262.cpp: Added support for variants with different clock dividers. [cam900]
- sound/ymf278b.cpp: Fixed FM output rate and clock divider, fixed mixing behavior, and expanded notes. [cam900]
- sound/ymf271.cpp: Corrected envelope release time. [cam900]
- bus/isa/gus.cpp: Calculate GF1 sample rate from input clock. [cam900]
- ics2115.cpp: Calculate sample rate from input clock. [cam900]
- video/deco16ic.cpp: Fixed of-by-one clipping in tilemap drawing. [cam900]
- boogwing.cpp: Improved blending, priority drawing and palette effects. [cam900]
- video/deco_ace.cpp: Use fixed-point palette fade calculation. [cam900]
- gstream.cpp: Implemented per-frame sprite limit. [cam900]
- cpu/z80: Added skeleton LZ8420M device (Z80 with internal RAM and additional I/O). [cam900]
- psikyo.cpp: Derived gunbird clocks from crystal values. [cam900]
- Netlist library updates: [Couriersud]
- Fixed issue separating nets into independent groups for four-terminal devices without external feedback loops.
- Added current-controlled voltage source (CCVS).
- Improved SPICE format conversion – official TI µA741 model can now be converted without errors.
- Added support for evaluating expressions in parameters when netlist is created.
- Added support for potentiometers to SPICE format conversion.
- sound/mm5837.cpp: Measured frequency versus supply voltage. [Couriersud]
- cpu/ks0164: Added preliminary Samsung KS0164 disassembler. [David Carne, O. Galibert]
- machine/spg2xx_video.cpp: Removed row scroll offset hack. [David Haywood]
- Problematic cases where different games in multi-game systems required different values are fixed.
- nes_vt.cpp: Untangled from NES state class and NES controller bus. [David Haywood]
- cpu/spc700: Fixed TCLR1 and TSET1 operations, and removed page-crossing penalty on Y-relative accesses. [David Viens]
- mjsister.cpp, xyonics.cpp: Hooked up 6845 CRT controllers and added raw screen timing parameters. [Dirk Best]
- machine/mc6844.cpp: Added preliminary MC6855 DMA controller device, based on implementations in drivers. [Edström]
- machine/mc6854.cpp: Added support for external clocks and DMA mode. [Edström]
- Added Alfaskop 4110 keyboard emulation. [Edström]
- cpu/jaguar: Fixed disassembly of movei instruction (GitHub #6314). [ElectronAsh]
- Changed alternate versions of ChessSystem R30, Kasparov RISC and various Mephisto chess computers from BIOS options to clones. [hap]
- machine/spg2xx_audio.cpp: Added preliminary ADPCM36 decoding – significantly improves pballpup. [Lord Nightmare, Ryan Holtz]
- roland_d50.cpp: Added additional ROM versions to d50, d50a and d550 as BIOS options. [Lord Nightmare, anonymous, Erik Gavriluk]
- Also added chip labels and locations, PCB notes, and version strings.
- video/k052109.cpp Fixed and cleaned up tilemap scroll effects (fixes fuusenpn and MT06790). [MetalliC]
- bus/ti99: Added VRAM size option to Enhanced Video Processor card. [Michael Zapf]
- machine/sunplus_gcm394.cpp: Re-worked some of the DMA and NAND Flash handling so that jak_tsm loads more code. [N. Gilbert]
- cpu/xavix2: Added preliminary Xavix 2 CPU emulation and disassembler. [O. Galibert, N. Gilbert]
- cpu/romp: Added preliminary IBM Research/Office Products Division Microprocessor (ROMP) device. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- konendev.cpp: Hooked up H8/3007 “IFU” CPU. [R. Belmont]
- Added a tip on how to enter the debugger to the online documentation. [R. Belmont]
- cpu/m68000: Allow RTE instruction to unwind 68010 bus error (type 1000) stack frames. [R. Belmont]
- bus/nubus: Fixed macse30 Sigma Designs L-View SE/30 PDS card. [R. Belmont]
- apple2.cpp, apple2e.cpp, apple2gs.cpp: Exposed CFFF accesses to slot cards. [R. Belmont]
- bus/a2bus: Added support for Applesurance floppy drive controller card. [R. Belmont, DiskBlitz]
- video/apple2.cpp: Improved monochrome-mode drawing in lores, hires and double lores modes. [R. Belmont]
- Gives correct NTSC color with -video bgfx, effect hlsl, NTSC on, NTSC A and B to 0, scanline length to 39.1 µS.
- uzebox.cpp: Use filename extension to detect UZE format, as some early games lack the identification string. [Robbbert]
- iris3130.cpp: Modernized logging, added preliminary MMU support, and added ROM board support. [Ryan Holtz]
- machine/6840ptm.cpp: Made logging more configurable. [Ryan Holtz, Phil Bennett]
- machine/i8214.cpp: Improved interrupt level check, and added setters for combined B/SGS and R inputs. [Ryan Holtz, Phil Bennett]
- audio/cmi01a.cpp: Derived PTM clocks from /CAS clock – fixes TIM tests in CMITST diagnostics. [Ryan Holtz]
- cmi.cpp updates: [Ryan Holtz]
- Improved interrupt handling – nearly all CMIINT tests pass now.
- Hooked up peripherals and MIDI ports on the SMPTE/MIDI board.
- Mapped handlers for the TVT second display board.
- Adjusted video board PTM clocks to be based on /CAS clock – fixes TIM tests in LGTST diagnostics.
- Adjusted master card PTM clock to be based on /CAS clock – fixes TIM tests in MAST diagnostics.
- Hooked up AIC interrupt – all interrupt tests now pass.
- machine/spg2xx_audio.cpp updates: [Ryan Holtz]
- Fixed off-by-one error on Beat Count timer – fixes timing in icanpian, and in shredmjr to some extent.
- Hooked up channel FIQ.
- Hooked up software wave-in channel (used by jak_care for voices).
- cpu/unsp: Implemented MULS and FIR_MOV operations. [Ryan Holtz, N. Gilbert, smf]
- audio/elan_eu3a05.cpp: Added OKI ADPCM decoding. [Ryan Holtz]
- 1942.cpp: Fixed sprite priorities, implemented sprite line buffering, fixed logo on title screen, and improved interrupt timing. [Ryan Holtz, David Haywood, smf, O. Galibert]
- machine/spg2xx_io.cpp: Added watchdog timer support and rudimentary SPI support. [Ryan Holtz]
- machine/i2cmem.cpp: Added 24C04 device. [Ryan Holtz]
- Split spg2xx_jakks.cpp into separate files for plain, game-key and touch variants. [Ryan Holtz]
- spg2xx_jakks.cpp Hooked up jak_batm I²C EEPROM – enables saving. [Ryan Holtz]
- atarittl.cpp: Fixed various errors in stuntcyc netlist. [Ryan Holtz]
- machine/315-6154.cpp: Converted to real PCI host device, and updated NAOMI DIMM board accordingly. [Samuele Zannoli]
- superga2.cpp: Fixed player 2 inputs for kuzmich. [xotmatrix]
- atarigx2.cpp: Corrected program ROM labels for motofren. [Brian Troha]
- tsamurai.cpp: Corrected ROM labels for the Ring Fighter sets and added PCB locations to them. [Brian Troha]
- snk.cpp: Corrected ROM labels for fitegolfu. [Brian Troha]
- midzeus.cpp: Decapped PIC microcontroller for thegrid. [Caps0ff]
- sdk80.cpp: Replaced monitor program with corrected version (GitHub #6324). [Colin Douglas Howell, Robbbert]
- isbc8010.cpp: Corrected an OCR issue in monitor ROM that prevented M command from working. [Colin Douglas Howell, Robbbert]
- naomi.cpp: Dumped Sega Atomiswave BIOS. [CoolFox, MetalliC]
- model3.cpp: Re-dumped ecap ROMs. [coolmod, MetalliC]
- vsmile_cart.xml: Added some French releases to the list of undumped cartridges. [DisizDream]
- n64.xml: Added a lot more PCB documentation, and replaced bad dumps with re-dumps. [FakeShemp]
- esq5505.cpp: Added PCB layout for SQ-2. [Guru]
- stadhero.cpp: Added PCB layout. [Guru]
- psikyo.cpp: Measured some frequencies for s1945, including horizontal and vertical video sync. [Guru]
- konendev.cpp: Mapped additional inputs, expanded documentation, and cleaned up code. [Heihachi_73]
- bloodbro_ms.cpp: Dumped some of the PROMs and PLDs for bloodbrom. [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- gameboy.xml, nes.xml, snes.xml: Corrected some metadata and added some parent/clone relationships. [quasiscroto]
- fmtowns_cd.xml: Re-tested software, and updated metadata and notes. [r09]
- fmtowns_cd.xml: Switched to dumps with proper track indexes and offset correction. [redump.org, r09]
- 3x3eyes, 4dboxing, branmark, chasehq, fsc4, fsc5, libido7, lifendth, loom, marble, mcosmo, msdet2, mspectre, nadia, nova, raiden, rance4, srmp23, srmp4, ssf2, tnzs, vaindrem, vaindrm2, yojusenk, yumimimx.
- ssv.cpp: Identified ROM boards for Monster Slider, Super Real Mahjong P7 and Gourmet Battle Quiz Ryorioh CooKing. [twistedsymphony]